Wednesday, May 20, 2009

In question

Counting down the hours of the day, I find myself often times worrying about certain
insignificant things more than those quirky quandaries of happy thoughts and brilliant epiphanies.

I can say that I'm a generally happy person who finds solitude and happiness in an evening sunset or morning rain however lately worry seems to be my bigger half.

And not just minor worries like the countless things I need to get done before the day is over,
or how I should have gotten more sleep last night. No.

These worries are not what I am speaking of.
Worries more like where I should go in life, if everything you work toward is really for nothing, or if turning down a great opportunity in dance was really the better choice to make.

Life can't be this hard.
Life shouldn't be this questioning.

However,
filling my mind so frequently with depressing, overanalyzed thoughts could be a divine intervention from God or something who is secretly, purposefully trying to crowd my mind so that I realize a bigger picture I'm not picking up on yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment